Its working with the flash as its suppose to.
However, the new page given has flash not using accessibility. They just left it out or someone else did the coding.

At 10:33 AM 4/12/2011, you wrote:
There are unlabbelled buttons in the flash content, which JAWS12 sees. Mine called the Play button unlabelled 1 button, and if I press that to pause it becomes unlabelled 2 button. JAWS11 may not be working well enough with this flash content, but in any case it is or appears to be rather unsatisfactory so far.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joy Cyr" <delig...@aei.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Website problem, New BBC iPlayer

Good day,
My flash is enabled, and it sounds to me as though you are describing the older, accessible consol which I never had a moments problem with and would like to continue using. The new one is NOT! like that.

I am using Jaws 11, and my problems began Sunday night,, ... I use the BBC site for one reason or another at least six days a week and have for over five years, so please believe me this is recent.

If they work correctly the two links below should take you to the two different listen again pages they are now presenting. The first is the old accessible page, the second the new page where I have not been able to find the buttons that are still there, somewhere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/b006qj9z/console

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00zzz1y