This is a little strange. After installing 1158 wlm would go mute when a
message was opened. Only the invisible cursor would read anything. I
uninstalled 12   leaving the shared files and reinstalled 525. Now this did not
work and neither did jaws 11. I again uninstalled jaws 12 and removed all
shared files. Reinstalled 525 and it worked. Then installed 1158 and it too is
now working. Obviously something happened to corrupt a file during the first
1158 install. At least I again can now read email. This happened on a win 7
home 32 bit machine.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com