Hi everyone,

I received the following directions from Freedom Scientific and thought I
would pass them on to you.

1. While connected to this device, go to the network and sharing center

2. tab over to connection name wireless network connection  and the network
name

3. hit enter here

4. tab over to wireless properties and hit enter.

5. Once here, tab over to: Connect automatically when this network is in
range.

6.  Press the spacebar to check this item if it's not checked

7.  Tab to okay and hit enter

Now, you can alt+f4 out the rest of the dialogs that were open while getting
to the outlined setting.

Russ