This makes no sense. With the new jaws 1158 and ie9 installed I still have the
problem with jaws automatically reading a wlm message. I am guessing that it is
something in ie9. With the same configuration but with ie8 when  I delete an
opened message the next message is opened and automatically read. When I
install ie9 this is no longer the case. The first message that I open is
automatically read. When I delete it the next message is opened but not read.
Using any key on the speech pad the message is then read in total. I am using
win 7 home 32 bit. It does not change if I have message headers on or off.
Currently off.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com