From: "Jorge Paez" <computertechjorgep...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 10:51 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] email/JFW

Hi all:
2 quick questions.
First: I have a JFW demo that I'm going to be using till I get my J12
license this Wednesday.
Can I simply put in the CD and validate the demo?

Also, I was used to outlook express on the PC on XP, and Outlook 2003 was
very unfriendly with J11.
Is there anything like Outlook Express for Win7?

Thanks,

Jorge