From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lenny
McHugh
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:53 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] uninstall latest jaws

The latest jaws release does not work with windows live mail so I
attempted to install it. When I did the uninstall I did not remove all
of the jaws files, I selected no in the process. I re-installed the
previous jaws 12 versionj12.0.525-32. Now that version no longer works
with windows live mail. If I uninstall it and tell it to remove the
shared files will it mess up jaws 11?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational,
inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive
resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com