The question was asked about using firefox 4 with jaws 11.

This knowledge Base article at FS's website might be helpful:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=1429

as far as upgrading to a newer version of software, i find it helful to try out the portable version if available. Firefox 4 is available from the portable applications homepage and this is what I tried it out with.

I find I can run Firefox 4 with jaws 10.0 even . the "list of Links" as well as the arrow keys work but I find that firefox 4 still has some other gliches. I therefore continue to use firefox 3.6 as my default browser, the latest build of which is 3.6.16 currently.

hth

Doris