To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:39 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Marking multiple files using jaws?

Hi All.

I have an interesting question. I've tried the file manager listed on the programs page but it didn't quite do what i wanted it to do. what i'm looking for is a simple way of marking multiple files in a list individually then moving them to a folder. lets say i have 100 files and i want to mark 25 files individually and they're not in order. i can't use standard keyboard shortcuts such as shift down/up arrow as that would select the files going down/upwards in the list. so my question is simply is there an easy way of marking a number of specific files in a list? an example of this would be if in an ideal world each file was a check box and i'd just tick the ones i wanted to copy by pressing space then copy them all at the end. I hope that all makes sense and hope that someone can offer a program/sollution.

Many thanks,

Mo.