Dear Miss Maria,

I do not use Thunderbird but have encountered a similar problem with jaws and Eudora.

Have you tried a "saylIne" on the next message while in your list of messages. Does the sayline command not read the info for the message you are sitting on in your list of messages?

Also have you updated your jaws using the automatic update feature or did you dowload the installer from FS's website?

God Bless,

Doris