Hi.

Below is detailed information about a problem that I'm having with Word.
Someone came back to me to tell me how to resolve it, which I did at the time,
but the problem has occurred again and I can't remember how to fix it.

Can anyone help by reading the text below?

Thanks.

Sue.

I was given a copy of Microsoft Office from a friend 12 months ago and my
computer is now telling me that it's not genuine. I've downloaded Genuine
Microsoft Advantage, but I'm not sure what to do next as Windows can't open the
program when I select it from downloads in Vista.
I've heard that there's something called Open Office which is free, but I don't
know anything about it. Does anyone on this list use it? If not, how can I make
my copy of Microsoft genuine. I'm really stuck so please help!!!
Thanks.
Sue.