From: "Don & Cher Bosch" <oneagleswin...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:09 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Reader X & JAWS 12

Dear List,

With the above combination, JAWS often goes silent when I open a doc for the
first time; and I have to close Adobe and start over. I'm not sure whether
Adobe is freezing or whether JAWS is doing so. Perhaps the 'X' in Adobe
Reader X stands for experimental ;)

Can anyone share experiences or suggestions? Thanks.

Cher