Look for any toolbars in Internet Explorer (view menu) that sound unfamiliar to you. If you find such, try to disable it in Internet Explorer and then see what happens. Do you have Firefox? Try that. Do you have any other screen-reader or JAWS version? Try that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>
To: "jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 4:46 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] more info for the websites problem I am experiencing

Ok before, I posted that every time I went to a website it acts like I land
on an edit field right?

I tried getting more information concerning this matter but when that sound
hits, my jfw freezes for a few seconds, so I miss what jaws says.

I just went to a site just now and it said email: edit.

The sight I went to has nothing to do with entering email or anything like that. Is there something popping up on the screen that I am not able to see
I wonder? I have no idea.