From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jorge Paez
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 9:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ie problem

Hi all:
Just wondering,
I'm using IE8 on a windows 64 bit machine running Win7 and JFW 12.
Lately I've been coding a site which I've been programing completely on html
4.01 and javascript.
It works well for sighted users, and runs smoothly with NVDA and Voice Over,
but for some reason whenever I go to it with IE and JFW 12.58 all it says is
"blank, blank, blank" as I try to move, and it won't allow me to bring up
links or anything.

Is this an IE issue or a JFW issue?

Is it something to do with the software or the way I'm coding my sight that
won't allow it to run with JFW?
As far as I know my website stands within W3C standards so I don't know what
could be wrong?

Thanks,

Jorge

P.S., if anyone wants to test it the site is: http://www.jopamusic.com