To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 2:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and ms office 2010

Hi,
I heard that ms office 2010 comes with an email client maybe outlook express ...if so is it compatible with jaws 11 or 12?
Thanks,
Patrick

In a touch
I find a world with you I never knew.
There are so many things I find
i never found before.
In my heart I gaze into your eyes
and it touches me in ways I now come to realize.
-An Fear as Kilshanny

"She brings me Good things."

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6171 (20110601) __________

http://www.eset.com