Did notice the virtual window not closing and reading things not even on screen. Hope version 13 is a lot better than this one. you can tell because of all the patches just for stuff that should of ben done before production. Don't they have bait a testers or just a couple of computers in the corner with left over useless hardware on them.
Because the ball is dropped for sure!