From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of John Justice
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 9:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] settings to change in windows seven for jaws

Jim, I think it's under Display in the Control Panel.  What you need to
change is from the new Windows 7 display to Classic View.
I believe that is correct and I hope someone will catch this if I'm wrong.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net