To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Itunes and JAWS

I have just recently purchased a Ipod  which I think I like.  My only
problem is the Itunes store, I can't seem to navigate thru it to find
the apps to download.  Are there special commands that I need to know
to search thru the page.  I seem to get a little head way by pressing
the tab key, but then when I get to a item that I feel I should be to
hit the enter key on it and go into the link I am completely
dumbfounded by the fact that I don't get into the link.  Needless to
say I  am becoming a bit agitated.  Any help will be appriciated
Thank you all in advance  Charline