You must be looking for something more sophisticated than the calculator that comes in accessories?

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

When at the edge of the unknown, faith provides the wings to fly.