Hi folks.  I have just updated my Skype to 5.3 from 5.1 and am wondering how to
add someone it seems different or should I say to request they add me.  I can
find them but then I click on the add button and am not sure what is supposed
to happen.  There used to be a note section you could write in to give the
person information about who you are.  I am using the latest build of Jaws 12
and latest Skype talking.  I am not sure if this is due to a change in Skype or
not.

Thanks I am using Windows 7 if that helps figure this out.
Anthony