From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Moderator
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox 5.0

I saw noone jumping on anyone here, with the exception of you.
Consider this:
The way your screen-reader makes a message sound, does not necessarily
reflect the attitude of the person posting the message.
So, in the future, think before you type, and if you are in disagreement
with someone, take it off-list,
and if you are in disagreement with me, then keep it off-list.
Thank you,
Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-comput...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com