Hi list. I am using jfw10 and adobe reader9.0 (accessibility mode). I have
downloaded several fillable  forms to fill out, but I have noted that Jaws
reads all  the questions down the row, and then all the edit fields at each tab
without the corresponding question, so it is difficult to fill in the fields
properly. Is there a setting either in jaws, or reader I can tweak, or is this
a problem with the form? Thanks in advance  for any help