Hello there;

Is this the only folder where the tab key doesn't work?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 9:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] is it a jaws issue when alt F alt C or alt Don't
work in my download folder?Re: How do you do a repair of jaws, if the choice
is not given to you on the install disk?

David,
When I go to my download folder,  and hit tab, nothing happens. I can't tab
over to organize button, because the tab key doesn't function either. Alt E
does nothing either. It's as if, the download folder has anything that
works, unless I use up or down arrow. Jim