From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Arianna
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 05:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Looking for program to help student from another
country with spelling

I want to help my student who has a fair speaking command of English but
needs to learn spelling English words.   The sites people have suggested are
not what I'm looking for.

I need a program that will build up his English vocabulary and teach him to
spell the words also.

Of course, this has to work with JAWS.

Arianna