From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 12:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessible internet radio tuner

hello all.

First off I realize my request has nothing to do with JAWS so pl pardon me.
I don't know of another group to post this Q and if you do pl let me know.
I figure in the meantime that this list being so resourceful might give me
some info.

Are you aware of any accessible internet radio tuner into which I can (just
like any hard internet radio) program in my choice of internet radio station
URL's and then connect this tuner to my existing home stereo amplifier? Pl
note I am not looking for a table top internet radio stereo which comes with
its own speakers, instead I'm looking just for the tuner I can connect to my
home stereo's RCA.

Pl reply to me off list directly to
prateek.duj...@intel.com.

Thx much!!