Hi all,
Just wondering, has anyone in the United States, tried the new music service
that recently just launched called spotify?
I am finding the desktop client is not the most accessible but it works if you
are into mouse clicking and routing cursors. I have to use it with JFW because
I don't know how to mouseclick on NVDA, but I am finding I can use the whole
program with the clicking and routing. I just wish I didn't have to do all
that. Not sure if there are easier solutions, and just looking for people's
thoughts if they have tried it. The service seems to have a lot of music on it
and seems worth it. Right now I am just using the free version and trying to
get used to the desktop client and how to click where i need to.
Thanks,
Sarah A.