The configuration manager is now called "settings center". You access it with the same keystrokes as you did the config manager.

There is a really good tutorial on the jaws settings center up onfs's jaws trainign page.

If you knew your way around the config manager, you'll easily get used to the new setting center. the categories in it are still the same as in configmanager but just more neatly arranged.

hth

Doris