To see the changes in the updates, please refer to:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS12-previous-enhancements.asp

The specific changes with this update are:

Enhancements in JAWS 12.0.1169 (July 2011)

The following is a list of items addressed or added between the final JAWS
12.0.1167 and the JAWS 12.0.1169 posting.

*       Resolved an issue with the Research It Business Search lookup source.
*       In Firefox, pressing UP or DOWN ARROW in an edit field on a Web page in
Application Mode no longer sends the keystroke to the page twice.
*       Resolved an issue activating Forms Mode from within an edit field on
certain Web pages.
*       Resolved an issue opening a document in Microsoft Word that has been
scanned with True Page.
*       JAWS now properly reads the message list in Mozilla Thunderbird 5. Note
that there still is an issue of reporting table as you navigate the list. A
work around is available on the Support pages as a TSN.
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=1456>
*       Resolved an issue in Firefox 5.0 when attempting to install a plugin.
*       Addressed an issue when editing in the text editor in Visual Studio
2010.
*       Resolved an issue where the Lotus Notes.jkm file was empty.
*       Resolved an issue where ALT GR combinations were being treated as word
delimiters with Keyboard Echo set to Words.
*       Resolved an issue for the Arabic Version of JAWS when navigating arabic
text with Smart Word reading enabled.

Regards,

Eric Damery