From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: 28 July, 2011 2:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] YouTube

Here is what it is set on?
Here is some of the songs I downloaded.

Free YouTube Download  v. 3.0.10 build 722
RUN JOEY RUN (1975) ORIGINAL VOCAL Completed
02:55 Quality MP4   360p | 13.6 Mb 08:51, 27 Jul
Mike  The Mechanics - The living Years Completed
05:24 Quality MP4   360p | 24.4 Mb 08:47, 27 Jul
The Night Chicago Died Completed
03:43 Quality FLV   240p | 5.1 Mb 08:33, 27 Jul
The Night Chicago Died Completed
03:43 Quality MP4   360p | 12.6 Mb 07:48, 27 Jul
disco duck Completed
03:16 Quality MP4   360p | 7.8 Mb 07:23, 27 Jul
*I don't understand what this does
Paste not checked Auto

*Here is the three choices I have, and it was set on the first one
Preset Quality
Original YouTube MP4 - High Definition Video (4K, 4096x3072) Edit...
 AVI
MP4

The next box, and it was set on the first one
There are 4 choices of different mp4
FLV high
FLV standard
FLV standard
3GP
3GP

I don't see anywhere I can choose mp3 at.
Thanks for your help, and if you can tell me where to choose mp3, please let

me know.
I don't see where the three choices you said are.
Patti