Hi all, as my subject says, I am wanting to see what this is like for a jaws
user and to know how to achieve it.

I'm not the best at explaining it but its sort of like if your running windows
vista like me, then an example is that if you go to the start menu, go to all
programmes, Accessories, and open and close it, well that's the sort of thing I
want to try and see what it is like. I believe its called Thread messaging
something like that.

Sorry I sound so vague but that's all I know about it.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Just for the record I am using Jaws 12 build .525 and windows live mail 2009.

Thank You

Daniel