David was right.  Gerald gave me a link for Ninite  and I was able to
download Adobe 10.0  with no trouble at all.  That's  a strange experience
when you use it for the first time.  Everything is Jaws friendly but the
program loads quickly in the background and you don't hear a thing unless
you press the Show Details button.

I looked on the Desktop and there it was.  Just to be sure, I opened a .pdf
document.  It worked wonderfully.

By the way, Adobe 10 is very much quicker than Adobe 9 was.  It loads a
multiple page document in about half the time.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
john_just...@verizon.net