From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Fred Adams
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 7:18 AM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Unwanted info in outlook e-mail

I am using windows 7, outlook 2010 and latest jaws and I am suddenly getting
some unwanted info when I open my e-mail messages.  When I open an e-mail
before reading the message jaws says plain text or HTML normal normal web.
I have searched all over but I can't find where to turn this off.  I would
appreciate any help on this as it is very annoying.  Thanks much