To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and Nokia PC Suite

Kim, downloading a version from Blindsea.com improved the experience for me.
They provide thorough disclosure about which versions are partially
accessible, which is the best we can hope for with that program. I've been
able to use it enough to get my work done, though. Just be prepared to use
the Jaws cursor a lot. The menu bars are accessible, which helps, and you
can access many of the primary functions like backup, update software etc
just by doing a right single click on the program from the system tray.

Michelle