Oh, sorry.

I don't think the download speed choice would really make much difference unless you told it your max speed was much slower than it actually is. If you have basic DSL, it's probably 384KBPS, tier 3 DSL and Cable is certainly quite a bit higher.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtor...@cox.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe

Steve,

I apologize if I inadvertently worded my post so as to create confusion. I mentioned the speed I normally seem to get downloading NLS titles only because that's about the only speed I know I get and it is between two in the combo box for one of the items Mike mentioned in setting up Adobe X to best work with JAWS.

I don't remember seeing anything about choosing your ISP's speed in previous versions of Adobe Reader and I don't know why Adobe should care or needs to know.

Margaret

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>