To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:11 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS SCRIPTS WITH CURRENT SKYPE SOFTWARE

Is it still necessary to download the scripts designed for making Skype more
accessible?

Or, are the current jaws versions already equipped with those scripts?

I'm a real beginner with Skype.  I'm just learning it but I'm using a
tutorial which is a couple of years old.  That's why I'm asking about
downloading those scripts The tutorial recorded by Jonathan Mozen is quite extensive but I'm beginning to wonder how much of it applies to the current
versions of Skype.

I have Skype on my computer already.  It comes with Windows 7.  I'd
certainly appreciate any help regarding this project, either on or off list.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
john_just...@verizon.net