Mike,
Thanks for this tip.
Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike O'Brien" <mike23...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] latest version of jaws 12 with Excel 2007

Hi

You can have JAWS run in default mode for a given application and still use
your personal settings and scripts for other applications by using Manage
Application Settings, which can be found in the JAWS Options menu. Once you
have opened Manage Application settings, arrow down to the application you
want to run in default and press the space bar until it says unchecked. Tab to the OK button and press enter. Don't forget to go back and re-check the box for that application when you want your user settings and scripts to be
active again, like I have sometimes done.

Mike