From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Shari
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 7:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] creating event sign up sheets

Hi Kathy,

You know, I didn't think about this until after I sent the message. I make
the sheets for people to sign in as they arrive. I don't enter the info.
But, if I did, I would still do the table the same, I think. After choosing
the number of columns and rows, I would select fix column width and then in
the auto fit spin box, select auto. Then if the text doesn't fit in the
column width, it will just make a second, or more if needed, line of text.
Hope this makes sense.