Brian, Would something like this, help me read the full email address of a person in Outlook Express? So often, I only can find their name and not their full email address. This is so annoying when I wish to write to just them and not the whole list.

Many thanks! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] reading details

Hello Lenny,

There are a couple things you can do to have the details read by JAWS. You can change your screen echo to All from highlighted. This should cause JAWS
to read more of the details as you use up or down arrow keys between the
listed items.  You can also leave screen echo on highlighted and use right
arrow key after moving on to a file name.  Keep using right arrow key to
hear the associated headers.  Using left arrow will read them in the other
direction.  You can also use tab key to the headers and use right and left
arrow keys across them.  Pressing enter key on any of them will sort the
list of files in reverse order. If you press enter on the Name header, the
list of files will be listed from Z to A.  If you press enter on the same
Name header again, the list will be sorted back in A to Z order.  The same
is true for the other headers. Pressing enter one time on the date modified
header will sort the list by most current date and pressing enter on the
date modified header again will sort files showing the earliest modified
files at the top of the list. You can choose which headers to show by going under the view menu and opening the Choose Details menu item. In the dialog
box, you can check items you want to show in details, uncheck those you do
not want showing, and move items up or down in order. If you check an item,
it will not show as moved to the checked items at the top until you close
the dialog and go back into it. You can then sort the checked items as you
wish.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net