Where to find it?

-----Original Message----- From: Trouble
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:23 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox6 & Webvisum

If the Webvisum stuff don't show then its not installed.

At 11:22 PM 8/24/2011, you wrote:
Hi Diane,

Thank you very much for your reply.  What I am trying to find out is, in
Firefox 3.6, when you login, I receive an audio message telling me that I am
logged into Webvisum.  Is there something I can turn on to receive this
audio message when logging into Firefox6?  I have opened Tools & there is
not a Webvisum submenu option in there like there is in Firefox 3.6 to turn
this message on / off.  So, does an option exist in Firefox6 that allows an
individual to turn on an audio message telling you that you are logged into
Webvisum when you log into Firefox6?  Thanks much, take care.
MMike