And the braille with Jaws and WLM 2011 is not good in the main window,
where we have the contacts list, etc. It's an other topic I was
talking about but as you say WLM works well with you... some help will
be very apreciated about WLM 2011 in general, because most of people,
including me, have not good results with WLM, even, in my case, with
Wjaws 12.

Cristian