Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 12:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need more details on the 'insert plus Z' quick keys for diff programs on a Windows PC

hello.

You may be familiar with say in MS Word if u hit 'insert plus Z' it turns on quick keys and then u can hit h to jump from heading to heading, T to jump from table to table etc. I assume such quick keys are also available via JAWS on other programs on a Windows system.

Where can I find the list of keys available for quick key nav in diff programs after hitting insert plus z? Second even in say MS Word, if I hit insert plus Z how do I find out the list of all the keys and what the accomplish? I cant see this and I just happen to know the h and the T keys for example from before.

Thx.