You might try it out with a parallel-to-USB adapter.

----- Original Message ----- From: <shpar...@ameritech.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 10:37 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws, PowerBraille & Windows 7

Hi,

I'm using Jaws 12 and a PowerBraille 80 on a PC running Windows XP. I want to replace my PC with one running Windows 7. Is anyone here successfully running their PowerBraille display under Windows 7? If so, how do you get around the issue of the PowerBraille requiring a parallel port when using Jaws?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve Parker