Sorry about this, It was to go to Joanfu. Second mistake I made in my life.
The old timer, who has to pay more attention, to what he is doing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "RJ" <rjf...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Joe po cket watch

To Joseph D. Fugagli

The pocket watch you are receiving is a Elgin dated 1927. It has been in the

Ross side of the family for more than 85 years of the date of this document. They belonged to Charles Ross, the father of your

great-grandmother Mary Ross, who married William Fugagli, my father. In the early forties

my grand father, Charles Ross passed on and the watches were given to Charles Clancy, a member

of the family of Charles Ross,. Upon the death of Charles Clancy, Mini the sister of Charles Clancy gave the watches to William Fugagli, your great grandfather, to be given to his sons, William Fugagli, and Richard Fugagli, the grandsons of

Charles Ross. When William Fugagli passed on, I your grandfather Richard J. Fugagli, obtain the watches. at the pocket watch mentioned, now been passed on to you, the grandson in line of the Ross side of the Family. I hope you will continue this tradition and pass it on to your grandson of the Ross line.

Your Grandfather

Richard J. Fugagli the First.