Hi Thanks, all is now working well, and I am surprised to find I still have
two Authorizations left.

Trevor.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Authorization key stroke not working

Not an issue. On the desktop where Insert+j, a> doesn't yield the info,
instead alt-tab to the JAWS window and then press alt+h, a. On that
desktop you have JAWS set to run from the taskbar. on the others you
have it set to run from the system Tray. You can change this in the JAWS
basics dialogue. on that desktop when you alt-tab to JAWS press the alt
key and then with the arrow keys explore the menu options.
Keyboard configurations have nothing to do with this case.