We are beginning to use Quickbooks at our business. At this time, my sighted
coworker who shares the counter with me to wait on customers is the one
entering data. I would like to use the program myself, as he is not always
available and I co-own the business, so I'm in charge of paperwork. Anyone here
have experience, or can you tell me how accessible the program is with Jaws?

We're using Windows 7, Jaws 12, and I would have to look to see which version
of Quickbooks he is running.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rhonda