When using the say-all command with jaws 13 it some times like to jump around.
For example if I am reading an article in the news paper on NFB news line, it
will jump to the previous article right in the middle of the current article.
And some times while in say-all when I press the right arrow to skip that line
of text it will skip to the next heading.
Has any one else notice these problems in the say-all in Jaws 13?
I have already sent Freedom scientific a report about this problem, I was just
wondering if any one else was having this problem.
Jim