I just updated to the latest jaws 13. In windows live mail you still can not
access the contact list for a new message. I will again report this to FS. In
an new email when the alt key is depressed you could go down through the
ribbons and under message find the contact list. This is no longer available.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com