  From: Flor Lynch
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 2:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Typing A Checkmark / Square root symbol

  using JAWS12 My Eloquence called that symbol, ASCII251, superscript1.
  Now the square root symbol itself is available in the Scientific
  Calculator of windows. how it is keyed may depend on your country
  keyboard. over here, it is shift2. (It may be a shifted apostrophe where
  you are.) Is this 'checkmark square root' a checkmark symbol, or a
  square root symbol?