From: "Marvin Atkins" <mkatk...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Auto maximize script

Hi all,

I have been working with David's auto maximize script, which I have in my
default.jss file but I can't seem to write a correct script  to call the
function into an application.

I know to do a Auto Start Event script but nothing else I try will call the
function.

anyone out there who can steer me into the right direction?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Marvin