To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A simple Day by Day calendar

I purchased a program called Day by Day Professional from Blind Software. It costs about $30 and I really like it. I have had it for about 7 or 8 years and find it very helpful and worth the money as well as I feel that the developers of this software deserve to make a little money on programs such as this which are developed with blind people in mind. I also gave it to a friend as a Christmas present last year and she was very grateful.

-----Original Message----- From: Victoria Vaughan