Greg W.

Yesterday is forever gone, tomorrow may never come, today is the day of all
days.

On 10/2/2011 8:55 AM, Arianna wrote:
Alan, can you send me a copy of this calendar program also?

My email address is:

acale...@frontiernet.net

thanks.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 8:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] A simple Day by Day calendar

Dear Marilyn,
I apologize, apparently it was removed from the JFWLite site, I could no longer find it either, under "Programs".

I can send a copy up to Sendspace if you wish to download it from there.
It is only about 2 MB.
But it will not go through my ISP, A T and T, as an attachment, even if the "executable file" is in a folder and zipped. By the way for anyone's interest, this is "Freeware", and I have told this to the list Owner our very cordial and generous benefactor Mr. David Ferren.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>